|Input Voltage:||3-phase AC380V||Input Current:||MMA:48 A / TIG:34A|
|Welding Current:||MMA:20-220A TIG:15-230A||MMA Duty Cycle:||60%/220A/28.8V, 100%/170A/26.8V|
|TIG Duty Cycle:||60%/230A /19.2V, 100%/178A/17.1V||Rod Dia.:||MMA:2.5-4.0mm, Tungsten:φ1.0～4.0|
|Insulation Class:||F||Protection Class:||IP23|
|Net Weight:||10kg||Packing Size:||505*270*410|
MMA 48A Portable Inverter Welder,
4.0mm Rod Portable Inverter Welder,
IGBT Portable Inverter Welder
GENWELD Portable 230A Argon ARC welding Machine(TIG)
• The front panel is equipped with overheat-protection and over-current protection indicators. The current display is used to show the current data accurately. The acceptable input voltage range 380V.
• Three-layer PCB structure ensures the performance of the welding machine. Especially, the power supply board is more safe and stable.
• Hi-speed running fan with more optimized heat sink channel design, which makes the heat dissipation effect is 30% higher than the same type of inverter welding machine.
• Full bridge Inverter IGBT dual modules, large output voltage.
• Large capacitors are more flexible and support to connect with generator use.
• The whole series of products with hot arc starting, arc force, and anti-sticking functions. Easy to start the arc, low-pressure drop, comfortable operation.
• New dust-proof design, nice appearance, more cost-effective, more portable, and lighter.
• It’s widely used for many kinds of metal welding, like carbon steel, stainless, iron and etc.
|Input voltage (V)||AC380V|
|Rated input current(A)||MMA:48 / TIG:34|
|Current range(A)||MMA:20-220A TIG:15-230A|
|No load voltage(V)||70|
|Max. output current(A)||MMA:220 TIG:230||MMA:170 TIG:178|
|Max.output Voltage(V)||MMA:28.8 TIG:19.2||MMA:26.8 TIG:17.1|
|Max. output power(W)||MMA:6336 TIG:4146||MMA:4556 TIG:3043|
|Rated output current(A)||MMA:220 TIG:230||MMA:220 TIG:230|
|Rated output Voltage(V)||MMA:28.8 TIG:19.2||MMA:28.8 TIG:19.2|
|Electrode(mm) for MMA||2.5/3.2/4.0|
|Net weight (kg)||10|