|Welding Process:||MMA||Welding Current:||50-200A|
|Duty Cycle:||60%/200A/28V||Auxiliary Power Output:||DC 3kW / 220V|
|Engine:||13HP Hona GX390||Fuel Tank:||Gasoline 25L|
Oil Gas Pipeline Welding Generator,
200A Pipeline Welding Generator,
Gasoline 25L Pipeline Welding Generator
H200-1 200A Honda Welding Generator
H200-1 is an classic portable oil/gas pipeline welding generator, widely applied in China railway, CNPC, SINOPEC, and field welding construction without power. H200-1 can output 200A welding current and DC 3kW 220V auxiliary power. Due to its small size, light weight, convenient movement and self-generation, it is ideal for welding in places without power supply and field construction operations.
1. Welding performance: adopts rotating magnetic field to generate electricity, and the current is adjusted by excitation,high efficiency, accurate adjustment. Smooth current, good dynamic characteristics, fast response.
2. Reliability: innovated coaxial structure, omit medium links for transmission of power, Simple structure, reliable performance and low failure rate.
3. Engine:adopts Honda GX390 engine; meanwhile,fit oil protection system and decompression starting system device, overcome the engine damage caused by lack of engine oil and start difficulty in the low temperature state.
4. Auxiliary power: DC 220V/3KW output power, running the site powered tools(lights, grinds,ect)
1. Power tower construction,
2. Water pipe network construction,
3. Highway,railway isolation network installation,
4. Emergency welding and repair operations for ocean-going ships
5. Construction and emergency repair of offshore oil drilling platforms,
Main specification sheet
|Welding Type||Stick Welding|
|No-load Voltage (V)||89|
|Welding Voltage (V)||22-28|
|Welding Current (A)||50-200|
|Air Displacement (cc)||390|
|Valve Type||Overhead Gas Valve|
|Oil Tank Capacity (L)||25|
|Oil Warning System||Yes|
|Starting up||Manual starting up|