|Input Voltage:||AC220V||Input Current:||MMA:34 A / TIG:23A|
|Welding Current:||MMA:20-165A TIG:15-175A||Rod Dia.:||MMA:2.5-3.2mm, Tungsten:φ1.0～3.0|
|Insulation Class Protection Class:||F||Protection Class:||IP23|
|Net Weight:||6.4kg||Packing Size:||450*270*345|
IGBT Mma Inverter Welder,
Overheat Protection Mma Inverter Welder,
34A Mma Inverter Welder
Aipower Portable 170A MMA & TIG IGBT Inverter Welder
• The front panel is equipped with overheat-protection and over-current protection indicators. The current display is used to show the current data accurately. The acceptable input voltage range 130 - 260V.
• Three-layer PCB structure ensures the performance of the welding machine. Especially, the power supply board is more safe and stable.
• Hi-speed running fan with more optimized heat sink channel design, which makes the heat dissipation effect is 30% higher than the same type of inverter welding machine.
• Full bridge Inverter IGBT dual modules, large output voltage.
• Large capacitors are more flexible and support to connect with generator use.
• The whole series of products with hot arc starting, arc force, and anti-sticking functions. Easy to start the arc, low-pressure drop, comfortable operation.
• New dust-proof design, nice appearance, more cost-effective, more portable, and lighter.
• It’s widely used for many kinds of metal welding, like carbon steel, stainless, iron and etc.
|Input voltage (V)||AC220V|
|Rated input current(A)||MMA:34 / TIG:23|
|Current range(A)||MMA:20-165A TIG:15-175A|
|No load voltage(V)||65|
|Max. output current(A)||MMA:165 TIG:175||MMA:128 TIG:135|
|Max.output Voltage(V)||MMA:26.6 TIG:17||MMA:25.1 TIG:15.4|
|Max. output power(W)||MMA:4389 TIG:2975||MMA:3212.8 TIG:2079|
|Rated output current(A)||MMA:165 TIG:175||MMA:128 TIG:135|
|Rated output Voltage(V)||MMA:26.6 TIG:17||MMA:25.1 TIG:15.4|
|Electrode(mm) for MMA||2.5/3.2|
|Net weight (kg)||6.4|